verb. [avherde, utgløde] anneal verb. US: malleablize by decarburization, malleablize by graphitization

Norsk-engelsk ordbok. 2013.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.